Maddie is getting a new name ...I think we're gonna call her "Crash". Now i can't say a whole lot here, as this is a name that has been passed thru our family ... (thank Auntie Treacy for that one) ..but Maddie is really taking it to a whole new level. I mean, this kid has tan lines...from her band-aids!!!!!! I didn't even know that was possible!! The only thing that will make one of her crashes even a little bit ok, is a cold cloth, with bandaids to follow. Its hitting the point that your sister has no hairs left on her legs ... Its waxing for 3yr olds!!
We had a busy weekend. Yesterday we went to little Liams 2nd birthday. It was a lot of fun, and the girls all had a blast. All of us girls there got to sit around and talk about you, and whats happening with the adoption (which happens to be one of my favourite subjects), so it was nice.
Today was a surprise party for Uncle Jeff. We all headed down to the park, and again, it was a nice day. We got to see Uncle Bob and Auntie Petie, and they were full of questions on when you're going to get here. Sharrin was there with her girls, and it was cool to catch up again. Tiffany, her youngest couldnt remember Daddys name. Sharrin kept telling her that this was her cousin. I guess she worked it out when we were on the swings, because little Tiffany is yelling out to your Daddy...Hey, COUSIN ...PUSH meeeeeee! lol. It was very cute!
Speaking of cute, I got some more photo's of your cousin Emma this week. Shes a doll! Shes all big eyes and fuzzy hair. I'd kill to get my hands on her! haha....One of these days we'll be able to get all of you kids together for a huge party. ...You're still brutally outnumbered though ... still the ONLY boy! Even today at the party, it was all girls... Georgia, Cassie, Molly and Maddie ..and then Paige and Meggie ...and then Sharrins girls, Allison, Courtney and Tiffany. .. as well as little Madison and Sydney. I knew something was up when it was time to leave the playground and I shouted out Hey girls!!! Time to go .... and ended up with 11 girls all following behind me! Like I already said, you'd best be hoping Uncle Adam put a stem on at least one of the apples in Auntie Kelly! haha.
I'm thinking Daddy is going to go up to Seattle this week to look at a new car for me. I need something that will fit all of you kids in it. The one we like is a 5-seater, but has the option for another 2 seats in the very back. Its supercute, and I think we'll have alot of fun in it. With what they'll give us for my Jag, it wont be much of a difference at all ...I'll see if I can add some photo's after this. One thing though, just so you know ..by the time you get to driving age, this will be long gone, and we'll have you a car that won't do over 40 miles per hour...haha. The only V8 engine you're going to be around for the next 15yrs is one with me or Dad behind the wheel!
Ok, i'm off to find those pics of our new car!
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Post a Comment