Adopting from India - The long and winding road....

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Would it be tacky?

Ok, it seems there are alot of people who want to know how they can contribute towards our orphanage donation. Would it be completely tacky to put a link to a paypal account on this blog?

I don't even know from a tax standpoint and all what I'd need to do to set something like that up ... I would have to find out. If anyone out there knows, then I'd love any information.

I need thoughts and ideas please .... It seems this blog is touching a lot of people, and if this can be a tool to help make these kids lives better, then that can only be a good thing. I'm touched by the offers we've had, and the support that so many people have shown for these children.

What to do, what to do??

No comments: