http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=demRHgul2Zk
I swear there's been more than a couple of times where I'm starting to think that adoption hormones outweigh pregnancy hormones...
This however, is so special....
I know you’ve heard the stories
But they all sound too good to be true
You’ve heard about a place called home
But there doesn’t seem to be one for you
So one more night you cry yourself to sleep
And drift off to a distant dream
Where love takes you in and everything changes
A miracle starts with the beat of a heart
When love takes you home and says you belong here
The loneliness ends and a new life begins
When love takes you in
And somewhere while you’re sleeping
Someone else is dreaming too
Counting down the days until
They hold you close and say I love you
And like the rain that falls into the sea
In a moment what has been is lost in what will be
When love takes you in everything changes
A miracle starts with the beat of a heart
And this love will never let you go
There is nothing that could evercause this love to lose its hold
When love takes you in everything changes
A miracle starts with the beat of a heart
When love takes you home and says you belong here
The loneliness ends and a new life begins
When love takes you in it takes you in for good
When love takes you in
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Yep, kleenex was needed to view that one. It's so appropriate I'm going to link it to my blog as well.
I haven't been to your blog for a while (sorry!!) I was hoping that by now you'd have your sweet little guy.
Best of luck to you hon....prayers and good wishes!
Post a Comment