Still no sign of us on that list, but good news in that one more family has been showing up a lot, and its looking like they'll get guardianship today!! Its positive to see or hear anything of anyone with a European sounding name making the list. I still havent heard from Lisa as to whether or not we're allowed to send you some things while we wait. I emailed her again, so hopefully today will bring news on that front too. I'm feeling really frustrated right now, as day after day goes past with no sign of our names on that docket. We thought we'd have you here months ago, and now I find myself just assuming it'll be after Christmas at the rate things are moving. I hope I'm wrong .... I really do.
Well baby, I'm in Arizona, so I should be reading over my books in preperation for todays test. I'm feeling distracted the last couple of days ... there is just so much going on right now. I'm worried about Mike, and as a result of that I'm worried about Mum ... I'm worried about how Adam and Kell are doing with the twins, seen as Mum isn't there to help them right now. I'm missing you, and so frustrated with this judge that words just don't describe it. I'm missing your sisters and feeling pretty homesick. I need a swift kick in the you-know-where, and a high dose of some positive energy. Maybe I'll swing past the store tonight and buy some bubbles ..... Weird as it sounds, blowing bubbles is super-therapeautic for me.
As Maddie would put it .... I love you bigger than the ocean.
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment