Its 8.44am, and we're supposed to be having a conference call with Vijay at 9.00am. I have Maddie set up in front of the GameCube in the hopes that she'll stay quiet while I'm on the phone. She thinks this is a blast, as usually she's not allowed to play it so early in the day.
I have so many questions for Vijay. I'm sitting here watching the kitchen clock resisting the urge to change the battery in it ... its moving so slowly. We were supposed to have this call last week, but it didn't happen. If it doesn't happen today, I'm not going to be happy.
I've checked and rechecked the dial tone on the phone....
And now I need to pee.
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment