Its come to my attention that I didn't have an email address linked to the diary here. Today I got to playing with Google, (more than anything thanks to a compulsory upgrade from Blogger), so I now have myself a new Gmail account. Anyone who reads this and wants to contact me for whatever reason can now email me at toindiawithlove@gmail.com
They also have this really cool feature to personalise the homepage, so after playing with that today too, I now have everything from local news and weather, thru to thoughts for the day, and even a "Bonehead of the Day" column. Nothing like a giggle first thing in the morning to get the day started, eh? The weather part of it is probably a waste of time, as at this time of the year the only weather we have is rain .... the only question is what kind of rain its going to be. Will it be scattered showers? Intermittant showers? Freezing rain? Torrential rain? ...Yup, you get the picture. This is a fabulous place to live if you're a fish or a duck ...haha.
Dad put the Christmas lights up out the front, and it looks really good. I have Tues/Wed off, so will do some decorating on the inside, and get the girls stockings hung up too. We were going to go ahead and buy you a stocking, but instead decided to wait and let you choose your own for next year. Having said that, I'm sure Santa will still bring you some gifts that will wait until we have you home. Hopefully Vijay will have some positive news when we talk on Wednesday.
I love you bunches.
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment