I heard from our agency this morning with some great news!! We have another court date on Jan 29th!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Given that the last we'd heard was that the delay on the 9th had the potential to push us back as far as March, this is very exciting stuff!!
After th 29th we'll have one more date for Final Orders, but it should be within days of our next court date. Theres a strong chance that we'll have you home late February or early March.
I'm doing the happy dance here!!! (actually its more like the happy butt-wiggle, cause it hurts to much to move my upper body).
This just HAS to happen this time! Any more delays and I think I'm going to have to fly to India and kick some ...... well, you know.
I know I've said it before wee man, but we are SO close now!! I cant wait to hold you, love on you, and bring you home where you belong.
I love you!
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Jo, so sorry to hear about your tumble. Hope that you can find some fun ways to take your mind off your pain during the recuperation period. I recommend lots of chocolate!
Post a Comment