Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Thursday, July 12, 2007
Summer fun!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
He's BEAUTIFUL!!!...then again, they're ALL BEAUTIFUL! They've grown so much!! I miss you all so very much, I can't wait to meet the newest family member!!
An international adoption diary. Follow our story from the beginning as we wait to bring our son home from India. UPDATE - We arrived home with Ben-Rashid on March 24, 2007. This diary will take on a new direction as our little guy adjusts to life here at home with us.
A Kiwi now living in the USA. Proud Mum to 4 gorgeous girls, (2 born in New Zealand, 2 in the USA) and a very handsome 7 year old boy who joined our family in March 2007 from India after a very long 14 month wait.
With 5 kids, aged 5 to 15,life is never dull in our corner of the world!
1 comment:
He's BEAUTIFUL!!!...then again, they're ALL BEAUTIFUL! They've grown so much!! I miss you all so very much, I can't wait to meet the newest family member!!
Post a Comment