An international adoption diary. Follow our story from the beginning as we wait to bring our son home from India. UPDATE - We arrived home with Ben-Rashid on March 24, 2007. This diary will take on a new direction as our little guy adjusts to life here at home with us.
A Kiwi now living in the USA. Proud Mum to 4 gorgeous girls, (2 born in New Zealand, 2 in the USA) and a very handsome 7 year old boy who joined our family in March 2007 from India after a very long 14 month wait.
With 5 kids, aged 5 to 15,life is never dull in our corner of the world!
2 comments:
What a darling little boy you have! What a beautiful familly!
I am so glad to have found you, I really enjoyed reading your blog.
BTW, our brother-in-law is a Kiwi ;-)
Greetings from Luxembourg
Thank you so much for your lovely comment! It wouldnt let me pull up your blog.
I'd love to stay in touch. Feel free to email me at
toindiawithlove@gmail.com
Jo
Post a Comment