5 Years old today!! This will be the last birthday you ever have without us. Even though you can't be here yet, we found you some cute wee pressies. I tried to keep some of them small enough that we can bring to India with us.... (like the Hot-Wheels police cars) .... I wish I could be with you today. Hopefully you're doing something special to celebrate your day!
Its also Easter, and the Easter bunny came last night too. I was doing some last minute shopping, and found you a really cute little sheep toy. Its super-soft and snuggly. Its not often you see any sheep around here. Then I found a much bigger one, so though that might be cool for Daddys Easter pressie! Things got funny around here last night, because Daddy gave me my Easter pressie early ...... and yes, it was a huge stuffed sheep!! Identical to the one that I'd got for him, just a different colour. It had us both giggling like crazy!
The India travel guide arrived on Friday, and I've already read thru it a few times. Its really funny to see that alot of the English words there are what we'd use in New Zealand. All of our paperwork should well and truly be in India now. I'll be calling Becky on Tuesday to see if Vijay confirmed that it has arrived.
Well, Daddy has the girls in the bath, as we're off to Grandmas for lunch today. I need to go get organised here myself!
Happy Birthday baby ...... You and Molly are now the very same age!!! Two five year olds! She's not six until August, and we WILL have you home before then!
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment