Adopting from India - The long and winding road....

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Well baby, you're biggest sister is officially a teenager! Georgia celebrated her 13th birthday on the 26th. She had a really nice day ...She loved her pressie, and we all went out and had Mexican for dinner at our favourite local restaraunt. Of course, they embarrassed her beautifully by putting the Sombrero on her and singing Happy Birthday in front of everyone. They then snapped a polaroid photo, while she made a big deal out of blushing and saying "Ohhhhhhh, MUM!!!!" ... The we got home, and she put it right up there on the wall beside last years birthday photo taken with the sombrero at the same restaruant ... For all the protests, I think she really had a blast ..(and she did get to choose where to go for dinner).

I got another email from Debby, and she's been in touch with Denise, who DID manage to take some photo's of you while she was in India. She also has a video to send me, so I guess that means I'll be checking the mailbox like crazy until it arrives. Just the thought of getting to see some recent photo's of you is wonderful!! I bet you're growing so fast.

One more day of April, and we're into May. The weather here is now behaving like its summer... I figure if summer can get here early, then so can you!

No comments: