Well, we made the most of the awesome weather today. I got to weed the front garden, and then Georgia, Cassie and I headed off for the garden center. We came home with all sorts of goodies, and planted everything from tomato's, peppers, cucumbers, radishes, peas, beans and strawberries, thru to lots of herbs like thyme, parsley, chives, garlic chives and basil. Tomorrow I need to get some mint, and then I think we're all done.
Can't wait to have you here out the back with the girls snagging strawberries, fresh peas and baby tomatoes!
After all that fresh air and sunshine, Mummy is buggered!! Off to bed for me!
Love you heaps!
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment