Adopting from India - The long and winding road....

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Friday, February 02, 2007

Another blonde quote..

Life is never boring around here ...espescially with Georgia around,...

Tonight, while trying to work out the age difference between her and Cassie, Georgia blurts "Dont make fun of me because I'm challenged ...in my own way" ...lol

I think she means, "because my toenails are blonde".

Oh, and now I'm nearly choking laughing... She sticks her head over my shoulder while I'm typing this, and asks what I'm doing. So I let her read it.

She asks .."And why is that funny?"

Cassie meanwhile has told me about the sign she hung on her door...it says "No stupid people beyond this point" ....Georgias response as she cruises thru the door is
"Well, then I'm trespassing!!"

I swear ...shes actually very smart!!!!!!!

No comments: