Adopting from India - The long and winding road....

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Final stages of Labour...

We received word from the agency today that theres a chance the judge may have finally signed off on our paperwork. Confirmation will hopefully come tomorrow!!

After getting verbal guardianship on the 19th, I guess we've been in labour for 9 days now. (after a 13 month pregnancy, whats a 10 day labour, eh?)

If I remember correctly, 10 is the magic number! So its offical.... 9 cm (oops, days) and waiting like crazy for that #10.

*breathe in ..... breathe out......pant, pant, pant*

How am I ever going to get to sleep tonight?

The nice thing about this labour... I can take chardonnay over the epidural!

1 comment:

Jude said...

Congratulations,,Its wonderful news,
Well little man you life is about to become so much better you are the son and brother of an amazing family,and i bet it dosent take long for you to get use to all the hugs and kisses you will be getting, especially one big one from your Aunty Jude,well done Jo and Jason all your hard work has finally paid of,, HAVE FUN,lots of love Judy