I am loving that Sue is there right now and getting to know you. Here is something more I learned about you today taken right from her email to me...
One more tidbit about Rashid, he and Babu are a very mischievous pair and frequently get in trouble with the Ayas. If the Ayas are really mad they say "wait until Vijay gets here." (Once Karishma said it to the boys too) And when the kids have heard that, and Vijay arrives they rush her and apologize before she can get the report! And Rashid is good at all his subjects. Vijay says his brain runs like a computer.
Oh yes. It sounds like I'm going to have my hands full. And I can't wait!!!!
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What wonderful pictures! You are so close now and I'm hoping things will firm up within the week. India in the spring is lovely!
Okay, I admit it, I got a little choked up.
Post a Comment