Thats what today bought in the way of news.
I was awake early this morning to check the Daily Orders, and it was nice to see that they were up. 44 pages of cases later, and it was apparent that our name wasn't on them. Re-reading it a time or two (or three) didn't miraculously cause our name to appear, so I sent email off to our agency to ask them if they knew what had happened.
Late this afternoon I get an email from them .... and they know as much as I do. Nothing. They'll be talking to Vijay tomorrow, and said they will let me know if they have any news. Vijay had told them something about our case and the 19th of Feb, so I'm thinking tomorrow will bring more nothing. I would not be disappointed however, to be completely blindsided by some unexpected good news.
Heres hoping tomorrow brings ..... something.
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment