Adopting from India - The long and winding road....

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Saturday, February 17, 2007

Hold that thought...

The causelist for the 19th is up, and we're not on it. Vijay seemed pretty positive that we had a date for the 19th, so I have no idea whats going on over there. Hopefully Vijay knows something that we don't.

This journey has been one big emotional roller-coaster .... so much so that it easily rivals the hormonal swings of a pregnancy. Had I been pregnant we'd be halfway thru the 13th month by now, so I think I'm justified in being a little moody, emotional and unpredictable.

It will be Tues at the earliest before we know anything, as Monday is a public holiday here. If there's good news, we'll probably hear on Tuesday ....if there's no news, then we probably won't hear anything on Tuesday.

The little parcel that we put together has safely arrived at Sues house, so you'll have that next week. We were hoping to send Sue on her way with good news regarding our guardianship, but its not looking like thats going to be the case. We're back to waiting. I just wish I knew what was going on over there.

I love you sweet boy...

No comments: