
Here you are looking happy with gum in your mouth. I've heard that its excting for all the kids when someone Mum and Dad finally come, as it means they'll all get treats. I was a little bothered by the pink shirt with "Pink Rose" written on the front, but as Dad helpfully pointed out, you can't read English yet. You're growing too fast. I love the way you have your hand on the knee of the little boy next to you - Other families have told me that the "Ayah" (Auntie) is very affectionate with you. I know that Eli and Shivani were super excited when their parents could finally come. It won't be long now till it's us.
1 comment:
Your little guy looks wise beyond his years. We had a bit of a down weekend and almost threw in the towel at one point on this whole adoption struggle. Your pictures really helped me remember that there are real little humans on the other end of all this bureacracy. Thanks so much!
The NRI posts indicate that some paperwork after a referral goes through in 2 months. I know you are a month behind your court day by now so here's to hoping things speed up from here. H.
Post a Comment