Adopting from India - The long and winding road....

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Keep EVERYTHING crossed for luck!!!!

We're on the Judges causelist for the 30th August. After what happened (or didn't happen) when we made the list on July 31st, we're not getting our hopes up too much. Its great to see our name on there, and maybe this time we'll get really lucky and get guardianship!!! The 30th is also Maddies birthday, so that would be an awesome way to celebrate!

We had the birthday party here in Sunday for Molly and Maddie. I don't know for sure how many kids we had, but there were a LOT. I think Molly invited half the city. Everyone had a great time, and the yard looked like an outdoor version of Chuckie Cheese's. The big pool, 2 little pools, the swing-set, the trampoline, the swingball set, balls, balloons, you name it, it was all there. I'm just glad the weather was great, as there were way too many people for them to have all fit in the house! They got some awesome pressies ... they were very very spoiled. I took some photos, and will add them tomorrow, as I have to head to work here pretty soon. I'm working my least favourite shift today, which is the 12.30-9.30pm, closing by myself. I'm looking forward to this airline job, and never having to work todays dreaded shift again ..haha. Of course, if I were to get a phone call today telling us we had guardianship, the shift would look instantly better!!

Fingers crossed for good news today or tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Praying you get on the list tomorrow! You are so close...