I have no idea how I'm supposed to concentrate at work today. Lisa is expecting to talk with Vijay today, and we're all hoping that there will be good news. Today has the potential to be very very long. It also has the potential to be very memorable if the news is good.
I'd really rather not even be going to work today. Today would be a good day to be curled up on the couch with my book. Add to that I have a pimple problem ... at least I think its a pimple. Its behind my ear and its huge. (Me digging at it probably made it worse ..) ... Now its all swollen, 10 times more sore, and I'm afraid to dig at it for fear that if that sucker finally blows, I'm likely to lose half my head.
Daddy took the girls to the beach. I could be having a day to myself here, but its off to work I go.
Hopefully today will be THE day!
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment