The photo's from Chotu's (Eli) Mum and Dad arrived on Friday. WOW!!!! At first we all did the "is that really him", and decided yes, its definitely you. You look so much bigger. I can't believe how beautiful you are .... In your referral photo you looked so cute ..In these you just look outright gorgeous. You're wearing a pink shirt, and it has "Pink Rose" written on across the front of it. Dad and I are both glad that you can't read English yet ...haha. It was amazing to see Chotu in the photo with you, and to see how much he's grown and changed since he came home in April. In just four months, he's gained 6pounds and grown an inch. They also included some photos of the Orphanage, taken from the outside. I got a bunch of copies of the photos at work yesterday, so we have some to share around and send around. With my desktop not working, I have no way of scanning them, so will try and find someone today who can scan them and then email them back to me.
We were originally going to have a birthday party here today for your sisters. I got home from work last night though, and Maddie hadn't been feeling good all day and was running a fever. She was feeling pretty rough last night, so we made the decision to phone around and postpone the party until next Sunday. I hope I didnt forget to tell anyone... I guess we'll know if someone arrives today at 2pm. We're now just waiting for the urgent doctor to open so we can take her down and get her checked out. We're not convinced that its not another UTI. For as long as we keep Motrin or Tylenol in her, the fever is fine, but as soon as the medicine wears off, shes burning again. As it stands right now, we have two huge birthday cakes that won't last until next week, so we'll more than likely drop one down to Dads work today.
The India festival is happening in downtown Portland tonight, and it would be great to be able to go. Sue and Allan are heading down, but we'll have to wait and see how Maddie is feeling. If she's still not feeling good, then we'll just save that for next year.
Hopefully we'll see the courts back in action this coming week. It seems they took the whole week off last week with it being Independence Day. Even if we don't get heard, it would just be great to see them moving again.
Well baby, I'm gonna go hang out with your little sister. I'll be posting those photos just as soon as I find someone to scan them!
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment