Well, I'm thinking I picked the safest possible time to fly to Arizona. Security at the airports will be beyond great. Its going to mean a super-early start on Monday though ... Initially I thought I'd just be at the airport an hour before my flight, which would have meant leaving the house around 4am. Now it looks like I'll need two hours before my flight, which means I'll probably have to be up around 2am, to be out the door by around 3am. On top of that my original plan of just taking some hairspray, make up, etc and getting prettied up at the airport once I arrive is down the dunny. No creams or liquids allowed on the planes.
All of the talk here is about airplane and airport security ... I'm a lot more concerned with the news that India may be subject to attacks on Independence Day (the 15th).
http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2006/08/11/terror/main1885198.shtml
Reading this sort of thing just makes the waiting even harder. While I know that more than likely you'll be no where near anything major if anything happens, the fact that I'm so far away and can't be there with you to protect you makes me insane.
I love you bunches.
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment