Uncle Darren is going back down to his parents to stay for a week or so ... His grandparents are moving, so they need his muscles... Daddy is away dropping him off right now. Molly was in tears when he left, and I've heard about a hundred times in the last half hour that she misses Uncle Darren. Even Maddie was upset ... No matter that last night she didn't like him much, this morning she's decided that she's going to miss him too.
Given the early start we got this morning, we're going to make the most of the day... I think a trip to Costco is in the plans... I can't wait until we get to take you there. I remember the first time your Dad ever took me ... Never in my life had a seen a store where you could buy anything from a car, to a computer, to bananas, .... get photo's developed, prescriptions filled ... its nuts! Its so huge ... every easy to get lost, but there's just so much to look at!
At some point today, I want to find some pictures for on the wall in Cassie's room, and also some for you. Since we took Cassie's top bunk down to put in your room, her wall is looking all naked. I'm sure we'll find something cool .... I've also found some neat prints online for you, but want to look around some more before I order them. I also found a really cool wallpaper border, but I need to measure the one that's already in there and make sure the one I found is wide enough to cover it.
I also need to do a run past Fred Meyers and pick up my schedule for this week ... I'll only be working Mon/Tues .. Tomorrow will more than likely be a 9am-6pm, as I think we're going to take that rain-checked dinner at Grandmas house.
I hope your day is going well, little man .... I miss you!
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment