Well, its nice to finally have a day off. Its been a long week from a work standpoint. I ended up having to work all four of Dad's days off, so of course I get a day off in time for him to go back to work. With it being Friday, Dad should be kept pretty busy. I'm hoping I can sweet-talk Uncle Darren into babysitting for a couple of hours so I can maybe go ride with Dad. It feels like I haven't seen him all week! We actually had sunshine for a couple of days this week. The girls were making the most of it by playing outside. Today though, the rain came back, and I've had a day of complaints about the weather. Molly informed me that it was supposed to be Spring. Hopefully the rain will soon be over for another year.
I found some more clothes for you yesterday while I was on my lunch break. Hopefully they'll fit and you'll like them!! Also too, one of the books I ordered arrived today, so with any luck, the others will start rolling in soon.
Well sweet boy, its time for me to go tuck your sisters into bed here..... I miss you bunches!
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment