Adopting from India - The long and winding road....

Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Busy day...

Ok, finally got to redo the paperwork for the background check that I'd done in the wrong ink, so thats now in the mail. Stopped off at Dr's office to see what all is involved for the medicals, and to get Jasons records transferred from our old doctor. I dont think the lady there fully grasped what I was asking for, so will leave it for today and call them tomorrow to confirm everything. Dianna already finished her reference letter for us, and will get that notarised and posted tomorrow. Lisa said that she'll have hers done within the next day or so too. Its awesome to see how everyone is coming together to make this happen in record time. It kills me that you're there and waiting, but theres all of this paperwork to be done first.

The appraiser came today for the house. Just as I thought, a day of cleaning and she was only in the house a matter of minutes. She was really nice though, and assured us she'd have the appriasal done fast... maybe even as soon as tomorrow. I think the fact that she just did a house on our street is making it faster for her, as shes already pulled comps and everything. Well, your sisters are looking for dinner here, so I'm going to sign off for now....

No comments: