On Sunday we're going to Sues house, and shes cooking Indian. Allan and Georgia are going to work on finishing her instrument for Science Olympiad, while Sue teaches me how to prepare a first class Indian meal! I cant wait! We're also going to get the chance to see Peters video, and also all of their photos that were taken while they were in India. It's almost like we're getting an inside look into how our trip will be ... the added bonus of course, being that we'll get to finally see you and bring you home with us.
I know that you have a favourite shirt...and I've been keeping an eye out for a shirt thats close to it here...That way I could get it in several sizes, so you can have one for a long while yet. The upside is, that I've seen bedding that also has lots of sports equipment on it, just like your shirt. I'm thinking that we're going to have to get it for you ...
You received your first gift today .... It came from my manager at work. When we sell Tungsten wedding bands, they send a little car with the company logo on it that also doubles as a ring box. (Don just thought it was a cool car... he didnt realise it was also a ring box..haha). Anyway, one arrived today, and he gave it to me for you. Its still in its box, and it'll stay that way until you come home and can play with it. Dad thought it was pretty cool too. I'll put it in your bedroom until you get here...
Again, we're one more day closer...
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment