This was the very first pic we ever saw of you .... Wearing you're most favourite shirt! Love at first sight would be one of the biggest understatements EVER ... I look at your eyes, your smile, and it gives my heart the warm fuzzies...
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
OMG what a gorgeous photo. We are really excited to know that you are coming to join our special extended family in American. Your mommy has told us a lot about you and I know your mom and dad can hardly wait until they get to meet you. Welcome and keep smiling!
You are a very special boy and you are going to a family that love you so much. Your smile and your eyes show you have so much love to give. You are going to have so much fun Benjamin. Enjoy your new family and family life where there will be much fun laughter and happiness to fill your life now. So nice to meet you little man.
Much love to you all.
Sabby
Hi Rashid,
I have met your family and they are a wonderful, loving family. In the summer our families hope to catch up again, so I do hope you are here by then. My kids would love to meet you. :)
I can't wait to meet you honey. You are a very special little boy. Your Auntie Ildi and Uncle Darren are so happy that you are going to have such a wonderful life with such a wonderful loving family. I hope I get to make your Welcome Home party but if not my heart will be with you. You are such a handsome boy. I can't wait for you to meet Dior, my little girl. Looking forward to hugs and cuddles with you and my nieces. Love your Auntie Ildi.
Hi Ben,
I know you don't know who I am but I wanted to tell you that you're really cute! Hopefully you'll be able to join your Mum & Dad sometime soon! I know they can't wait to see you!
Wishing you lots of love and best wishes!!
PS: Do you like cricket yet?
Ben you are one gorgeous little boy. You are making your new family so happily over the moon now that you are almost here - home - with Mum and Dad and all your gorgeous sisters.
Welcome! I bet you don't realize how many doting aunties and uncles and cousins you have waiting for your arrival. from Pamm in Colorado
Thanks everyone for the wonderful comments ... I cant wait for him to be here so he can meet all of you. Hopefully we can have him here in time for Matesfest 2006! What a wonderful opportunity for him to learn English with an Aussie accent! lol
Post a Comment