Ok, I'm grinning!! Just heard back from Stacy, and they accepted the appraisal at full price, so we're in business!! Underwriter was terribly apologetic for all the hoops we've had to jump through, and is pushing to get docs out today, which means we can sign tomorrow and have this funded by the end of the month!! Wooooohoooo!!!!!!!
I think I just took my first deep breath in 6 days, and I know I'll more than likely have my first decent sleep tonight in as many days. I also spoke to Becky today, and with all of the paperwork coming together, shes going to try and come up for the homestudy the week of 12th March. We're on schedule little man .... Its really looking like its going to be June/July!! The money is no longer an issue, the forms are all coming together, and theres nothing in this world could wipe this smile off my face!
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Auntie JUDE!! Wonderful to see you on here! And you will be telling Ben NO such things ...besides, my mother is probably reading this too..lol.
Miss you guys heaps!!
Hello Ben,
This is stacy your family's freind and broker. I am so privileged and Honered that your mom and dad trusted me enough to be a small part of bringing you home. Your Mom talks about you everytime that I talk to her. You can hear the happiness in her voice.
Oh yea when you need a break from all of those girls you may come over and visit with my 5 boys, we all need a break sometimes....lol I am looking forward to meeting you and sure hope it comes fast.
Stacy Brazda
Post a Comment