Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Monday, February 27, 2006
This is the only other picture we have...
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Ben, Yes I am reading your mums diary for you and I am sure you will be able to understand how much they are doing to have you in their warm loving family. I am one of your mums good friends and I live all the way over in New Zealand,Mum will have to show you where that is on the map. One day we will hopefully get to meet you and to see your beautiful face up close as I have seen your photos already. Your Mum always wanted a little boy and now she is getting her wish, you are going to be so lucky to have four doting sisters and a super dad as well.
You don't know me, but I found your blog by accident and have been reading regularly. What a wonderful thing you are doing for this little guy! I'm thankful there are such loving, kind people in the world that are willing to share their lives with others.
An international adoption diary. Follow our story from the beginning as we wait to bring our son home from India. UPDATE - We arrived home with Ben-Rashid on March 24, 2007. This diary will take on a new direction as our little guy adjusts to life here at home with us.
A Kiwi now living in the USA. Proud Mum to 4 gorgeous girls, (2 born in New Zealand, 2 in the USA) and a very handsome 7 year old boy who joined our family in March 2007 from India after a very long 14 month wait.
With 5 kids, aged 5 to 15,life is never dull in our corner of the world!
2 comments:
Hi Ben, Yes I am reading your mums diary for you and I am sure you will be able to understand how much they are doing to have you in their warm loving family. I am one of your mums good friends and I live all the way over in New Zealand,Mum will have to show you where that is on the map. One day we will hopefully get to meet you and to see your beautiful face up close as I have seen your photos already. Your Mum always wanted a little boy and now she is getting her wish, you are going to be so lucky to have four doting sisters and a super dad as well.
Lots of Love Rebecca and boys
You don't know me, but I found your blog by accident and have been reading regularly. What a wonderful thing you are doing for this little guy! I'm thankful there are such loving, kind people in the world that are willing to share their lives with others.
Best of luck!
Post a Comment