What a crazy week its been. Molly's chicken-pox are healing up nicely .. I still have to make a decision on whether or not to send her to school tomorrow. I'm expecting Maddie will get them next. It has such a long incubation period, it'll be another week before we know.
It was Valentines Day yesterday ... Dad and I bought each other the same box of choccies... Guess we know each other well! haha .. He also got me a card, which I loved. We got the girls some choccies and little conversation hearts too.
I ordered your bedding today .... I hope you like it. I'll be able to get a photo of it once it gets here and I'll put it in your photo book so you can see it before you even arrive. We decided to go with the one with all the sports equipment on it that matches your favourite shirt. I'm sure that out there somewhere are some matching jammies too.
Some of our friends are already talking about planning your "Welcome Home" shower. It'll be a party, with lots of pressies for you to open.
I spoke with Lisa today, just to touch base. It feels like we're at the point now where we're just waiting on all of the paperwork we've requested from different places to arrive in the mail. I'm worse than the kids at Christmas with the way I keep checking the mail box. Lisa said only one reference letter has arrived so far, so I'm going to be chasing people up for those too. I work tomorrow, so will see if the Store Director has my letter of employment done yet. He was asking Don for details at the start of the week, so I know he's been working on it.
Well, its bedtime for your sisters, so I'm off to tuck them in .... Can't wait until I'm able to give you kisses and loves Goodnight too!
Sweet dreams, sweet boy.
Adopting from India - The long and winding road....
Making the decision to have a child is momentous. It is to decide forever to have your heart go walking around outside your body. ~Elizabeth Stone
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment